Big Skate Rhinestone is an image of a roller skate with gold wheels and black boot in rhinestone on a white shirt or silver boot in rhinestone on a black shirt. The Big Skate Rhinestone was created in 2002. It is taken from the Big Skate design which was created in the year 2000 when Roller Culture was transforming into Original Rollers.
• 50% cotton, 50% polyester
• pill-resistant air jet yarn
• double-needle stitching throughout
• double-lined hood
• pouch pocket; matching draw cord
• 1x1 ribbed cuffs and waistband with spandex